What I Wear Sydney Fashion Bloggers' Gathering


Valencia from What I Wear

Ethel from Fashiondiction, Cass from Cee Me More and Rachel from Rachel Bambi

Jess from Mind Body Shop

Ethel and Cass

Margaret from La Petite Mademoiselle and Camille from Frilly Skirts

Camille's beautiful hair!

Siree from The Hidden Thimble

Margaret and PixelHazard from Bright Green Laces

Me with Cass and Valencia

Camille

Gorgeous Jess!

Signing the inspiration board

All the polaroids that we took!

Last Saturday (the first day of the holidays, woot!) I attended the What I Wear Sydney Fashion Bloggers' Gathering. It was my first ever gathering with other bloggers so I was a bit nervous but it was so much fun! You guys have no idea how excited I was when I got the invitation email from Valencia. It was hosted by a fashion site called What I Wear, and we talked about how to make the online fashion blogging community a better place.

It was so great meeting other fashion bloggers from Sydney (and talking about how awkward it is taking photos in public) and making new friends. The dress code was black, white and orange, and it was such eye candy seeing all the outfits of all the other bloggers (this is the outfit that I wore). I hope we can meet up again in the near future, and maybe extend our blogger circle!

Also, a big thank you to Valencia and What I Wear for a lovely afternoon. I had so much fun, and the Guylian cafe was the perfect place! I learnt so much, and met heaps of lovely people, thank you.