Clarence St

top, jay jays / jacket, habu box / shorts, ses / creepers t.u.k (urban outfitters)







Went out with my girlfriends last Saturday! We rocked the karaoke place in the city. Channelled my inner Christina Aguilera, and belted out some Adele. Oh, and also some Ke$ha, Katy Perry and One Direction! Don't worry it was only 11:30 in the morning, and raining super hard. Lucky I wore my new creepers, keeps me off the ground and my feet dry. You can already see in these photos that my baby hairs are going crazy after becoming in contact with the rain.

I'm also kind of feeling the American high school vibes with the baseball tee and the varsity jacket. Except my shirt has a huge Mickey Mouse on it and my varsity jacket has fluffy elements to it (my favourite part of it!). I love the maroon colours against the marshmallow like white fluff (which is kind of cream now...). I bought it from an awesome ass tshirt shop in Okinawa, Japan (reppin'!). They sell heaps of epic graphic tshirts with Okinawan slang which I find so funny and cute. I always visit whenever I go back!