denim to frills

top, uniqlo / dress (worn as a skirt), japan / shoes, naturaliser / bag, cplay



Obviously felt a bit more girly than I usually do last Tuesday! I wore this outfit out to the movies with my mum, since it was cheap Tuesday. We watched the ballet documentary, First Position, and it was simply amazing. All six dancers that the film followed were beautiful and absolutely breathtaking when they danced. The documentary followed six dancers from across the globe that were training for the very prestigious competition, Youth America Grande Prix. The movie was just amazing, and it made me want to train harder, watching all those young dancers putting their heart and soul into their art form. It was very inspiring and I definitely recommend you go and see it even if you don't dance.


After the movie we popped into D'ough and I bought myself an apple crumble (typical!). It was delicious, I mean, just look at that pastry! Ahh, délicieux!