Fashion Weekend Sydney 2013







First off this is a very belated post, I'm super sorry! But better late than never, right? Anyway, on the 19th May I went to Fashion Weekend Sydney with Ethel from fashiondiction (and a super duper special thanks to Camille from frillyskirts for letting me go!). It was the last day so pretty much all the stock, which was already super cheap to begin with, all had further reductions. With dresses starting at $5 I was pretty much in clothing heaven. There were stalls full of gorgeous pieces, with some of my favourites being Casper and Pearl, Limedrop and Doury. There was also a cat walk featuring 10 Australian designers! It was my first time seeing a cat walk and I was pretty overwhelmed, in a good way. It was a fabulous experience and can't wait for next year!

Karen