liquid fire

top, uniqlo / skort, gifted / jacket, uniqlo / socks, country road / creepers, t.u.k






I can't get over the look of leather at the moment. I dream about it in the car, on the way to dance. Seriously. It just looks so luxurious, as if you're wearing a coat of caramel. That would be quite sweet, though! Perfect on top of a pleated skort that looks a bit like a cupcake, a bit like a meringue. To top it off, some striking red knee-high socks that could be a waterfall of red jelly beans or maybe an endless supply of red sprinkles. Well, describing my outfit with sweets is kind of making me hungry for some cake! It's already nine though, maybe time for a midnight feast?

Anyway, all I really wanted to say was that I wore this to Fashion Weekend Sydney last Sunday and had a blast. My first ever runway shots coming soon!