In faith I gave it to the judge's clerk




I haven't been posting lately because I have been out and about for the last few days, and mainly for school! *Gasp!* I know right, I usually hate doing things related to school during the holidays but this is a major group project that involves cameras (yes!) and a whole heap of food, well at least for my group.

Yes, it was for English and it was Shakespeare (10 points to you if you can guess the play from the script above!). We had to film a scene from the play The Merchant of Venice and... that's basically it! Sounds simple but it was very complicated! Holiday plans, memorising script and filming, it didn't start that great as we couldn't memorise our script and were a bit camera shy but it ended on a high note (fortunately!).

All the filming was done at the Royal Botanic Garden over a span of three days (yeah I know, for one scene!) but the three days went by really quickly because I did spend it with my friends and there was a lot of food to munch on. Oh, and on the first day we encountered a dead rat in the middle of the park but I don't think I'll post a photo of that...